Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cold Front

I woke up this morning (actually it was after noon, on Sundays I don't set an alarm and get up when I wake up) and realized that I really needed to blow out my computer with some canned air. The thing attracts dust like there's no tomorrow. I took it out on the porch, and it was looking like it might rain. It was about sixty degrees. I came back in and cleaned off my desk, for the first time in months. I should really keep it cleaner, but I've always been the sort who 'has better things to do' than clean. After breakfast I noticed that the temperature had dropped to fifty-five. Right now, it's thirty degrees, and I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be twenty-five tonight! It was nearly ninety the other day. At any rate, good thing I cleaned out my computer first thing. We didn't get any rain, which really sucks. We need rain badly.

That is all I have accomplished today. Breakfast and cleaning my desk and computer. I feel like I should do something, but it's cold outside. That's a good excuse right?

No comments:

Post a Comment