Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winter Summer Spring Fall...

...all in the span of three days. On Sunday I woke up late, it was warm, then by late afternoon it was very cold, about twenty-five degrees. The hummingbird food froze yesterday morning then it warmed up to about forty degrees. Then yesterday afternoon it rained, but only for a few minutes. We really need more rain.

I haven't done anything useful in the past few days except read some stuff. I did read one book that was interesting, called Whole Grains, Empty Promises, by Anthony Colpo. It's a good source for looking into studies that show that whole grains are really a load of bunk.

I need to fill up the deer feeder but haven't gotten around to it.  I need to get the oil changed in my car, but it always takes so long I've been putting it off. And it's so coooollllddddd... *brrrrrrr*

The in-laws are leaving for Venice, Italy tomorrow. I have to take them to the airport. They go every year and rent an apartment for a week and a half. We have to take care of their dogs while they are gone. The dogs are a pack of idiots. A couple of them are crazy, especially Rosie the chihuahua. Of all dogs, chihuahuas are my least favorite. They're so yippy. I love labs, they're quiet and sweet and want to cuddle. Chihuahuas want to rip your face off. The dogs are really a handful, but we love them anyway.

Rosie, eating licking my nephew's face

Sammy our sweet & adorable lab

No comments:

Post a Comment