Saturday, March 1, 2014

Transcribing the Past

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with bad stomach pains. They were still around this morning, but I'm feeling better now. Have no idea what I ate that would cause that.

I spent all day putting my transcribed journal from my 2012 trip onto my Backpacker's Anonymous blog. Take a look at it. It's fun stuff cheap! I've included some of the best pictures that I took. If you like archaeology, or art, or history, or want to go backpacking, it's a good read, I think anyway.

Reading all of what I wrote makes me want to travel again, even the really bad days don't deter me. I shudder at the thought of having to endure the plane ride, but I know in the end, it's completely worth it. It's so much fun to see how other people live, and see things that you only read about in books. I'd travel more often, if only I'd win the lottery LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment